
Last week, the kids and I went out to buy bird seed. We were so excited when the next morning, there were 3-4 small blue and white birds and a cardinal. Later that day, the squirrels came, and they were cute until they took all the bird seed away within 3 hours. That was so not cool.
I searched on-line and found a product called Squirrel Away. It is made from the hottest pepper on Earth (It says), and it wont harm the squirrels they just don't like it, and at the same time the birds don't taste it. So I put that out. The birds came this morning, and then the squirrels came back. They didn't empty the seed out though so that is a start, but they sure liked getting up there and eating the sun flower seeds.
I feel like a character from Looney Tunes.
No comments:
Post a Comment