Sunday, March 21, 2010

Memories

I can't believe how fast time has flown by these past few years. I remember as a kid and how SLOW time went by. From one birthday to the next was eternity and the wait between Christmases was even worse.
I was going through old pictures today, the ones that we almost lost due to a hard drive failure (there's my plug for ALWAYS backing up your photos). And, I came across some really fun pictures that I had forgotten about because I haven't looked at them in a while. I found many that would make great comparisons. Like these two!

























These pictures are from the first and last times that #1 played with her best friend in NY. It amazes me how much they grew and changed over those 2 years they were together.

Then there are the changes that are seen when cousins get together. These three were all born within 7 months of each other.



























The two girls have switched places, but you get the point. So many changes in 3 years.
It is fun to see that kids can start off where they were last year when they saw each other.

And lastly, it is fun to see where your kids were at various stages in life. People tell me how much #3 looks like #1, and I always thought they were similar, but I do think that #3 looks a lot like #2, and then you compare pictures, and you think. . . I thought #1 had a lot more hair, and I didn't realize her face was longer etc. . . it is fun! So, here is a comparison of #3 and #1 and you can decide which is which.





























I love the memories that I have, and I'm sure that as I get older and have more children, I will get even more confused and forget who is who!

No comments: