Our kids are getting WAY too big! I look at them some days and I wonder who they belong to because my kids are still babies. Then I realize that wait, my kids are getting so BIG! I had a tough week last week, and finally decided that I need to get a degree in child development or something because I really don't understand why they are the way they are, and I know that there are better ways to react to them etc. So, I went on Amazon and bought a few books. I have started one called "The 5 Love Languages of Children". I am only on Chapter 3, but I recommend it to anyone who wants to know what kids respond to. I had heard of the original book, and a friend mentioned there was one for children, and my eyes have been opened to various ways that I can improve my behavior and show love to my kiddos.

This is probably one of my favorite ways of finding Daddy and Baby #3. They just looked way comfie! Unfortunately, I think I woke them up, but the picture is worth it all.
Little girl was not happy to be sitting up watching Daddy on the computer. I think she wanted to type too or something.
I went in #2's room to find him sitting on the floor with every 5-6 pairs of big boy underwear around his ankles. He thought it was the coolest thing! He has decided he doesn't want to actively potty train any more, but he does occasionally still go when Mommy or Daddy asks.
Our little genius! She thought that was pretty cool!
#3 loves her big brother! She was wanting to cuddle, and he wanted NOTHING to do with it!




2 comments:
Great pictures! That book sounds really good. I need to look for that on Amazon. The birdhouse pictures are so beautiful too. Is that snow melting yet? Are you guys going to be in Utah for the reunion?
Love,
Megan
So cute! I know you hear it all the time, but I cannot get over how much your kids all look alike. Good thing they are so darling!
Thanks for the book recommend. I have been going crazy too, and about to quit this whole parenting gig. I think I will definitely have to pick up that book.
Miss you!
Post a Comment