I have had requests from family to see our surroundings out here. I put pictures into a folder on the desktop, and then promptly forgot about them so these are a few weeks old. We haven't seen much weather over 30 degrees yet, and these were taken during an ice storm that we were so blessed with having. (Can you just read the sarcasm?) Two of our neighbors pulled into our driveway and then couldn't get out due to the ice. It reminded me of the ice in OK. I haven't seen anything this bad in years!!!! I thought NY was cold, but this sure took the cake!
#2 by the carport. We thought we would have a garage, but to no avail.
#2 walking down the circular driveway. It is a very large front yard if you can't tell. The circular driveway keeps us way off of the busy street that we live on. That will be nice in the summer when the kids start running around more.
This is the garage, it would be AMAZING!!! But, it is used by the owners for storage so we have no access to it.
This is the back patio and yard. There is a steep hill going down to a ravine. Daddy is very excited to pull the slip-n-slide out. I may have to change his name to George of the Jungle.
The side of the house. This side drops off pretty quickly. If the kids were older this would probably be their favorite place!
1 comment:
yeah! I was so excited to see your pictures. It looks like some houses in Maine! That will be gorgeous in the Spring,Summer, Fall, and even next December when the first snow falls and your not totally sick of it yet! I hope that snow melts for you soon!
Love,
Megan
Post a Comment