Our Church had a Labor Day Picnic, and it was great fun. The kids loved being able to run around free and see all of their friends. My kids are definitely growing up way too fast for me!
I found a great website: www.princesshairstyles.com. This site has all kinds of ideas and instructions on how to do girl hair!! YEAH!!!! I am not the most creative person in the world, but if I have instructions then I can usually follow along etc. so this is a great find! This is my first attempt with A's hair to make it look done. It isn't perfect at all, but it turned out REALLY cute!
J is my little climber! I am really surprised that he hasn't started climbing out of his crib yet. Knock on wood! I think I'll just keep him in there forever!!
A of course couldn't be left out of the fun, and here she is running over to get in to the puddle before it is completely gone! Boy do kids get really fast when you can't move quite that fast any more.
J thought all the center pieces were pretty cool. He didn't like it when I told him that we couldn't keep them and that he would have to give them back.
And then there is my kids' other facination. . . ICE!!! They emptied the coolers and my kids went nuts!! That is their favorite thing at the moment. I have a bottom freezer which has been great for the past 4 years, but now I am DONE with it because they are constantly pulling ice out of the box and leaving it around the house half eaten until I have puddles everywhere. Tonight I sat on the floor only to find that they had left a cube there and I was soon soaked through.. BOTHER!!! Ah, gotta love em!
No comments:
Post a Comment