Kids grow up and change way to fast from one phase to the next. A has changed into such a 3 year old, and it is great to have the little helper in her come out. Sometimes it is WAY too much though. There are days when if I turn out the lights, she will freak out and throw a fit because she wants to do it. URGH!! I guess I just need to slow myself down and learn to go at a slower pace. I feel like I really rush, rush, rush too much. It is hard to do a slower tempo when you have rushed for so long, but I can tell that my kids like the slower days. Oh, the things we do for our little ones.
1 comment:
Cute pic of A! I totally agree about the slowing down. It is hard to let the kids do stuff when it takes soo much longer but it makes them happy. Patience is just not my strong point!
Post a Comment