Kids Sleep in the Darndest Places
We came home from church today, and the kids were STARVING! You would think their mom would feed them or something. I found out a little late that I was out of bread so I made some chinese food. (It was pretty yummy by the way). At one point during the meal, A bent over to pick something up and she got really quiet. . . Finally I looked over to see why it was taking so long, and I found her curled up asleep on her chair. OH, my pretty little girl! It was too cute to pass up!
I think that sleeping kids are absolutely adorable! What a peaceful look they harbor. Ah, to be a kid again!
1 comment:
What a cutie! I wish I could do that after church too! But I wouldn't want my picture taken.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment