The kids enjoyed some time on the swings. They have both started liking swinging on their stomachs because so many times I am doing somethig else and not around to push them so they'll just start swinging themselves. I remember loving that as a kid! It was hard to get pictures of them because they kept jumping off to come and see the pictures before they were taken. I love the look of just joy and innocence they wear!
In the afternoon, we went to watch G-Force in the theater. It was kind of cute, and A LOVED it! She was all excited about watching guinea pigs since we had taken care of some for friends a few weeks back. At the end of the film, I had 2 sleeing kids, and unfortunately I was not able to get them out to the truck without waking them up. I guess I can't handle 3 kids at a time. Dang!
A opened the present from B and I. Can you tell that I only had Christmas paper laying around? Ooops! She didn't mind much!
We got her a pack of story reader books which are nice because they read the book out loud and she can follow along. She received one from her Grandma this Summer and LOVES it so we wanted to get her a few more books. It has been great while traveling in the car. That's my sales pitch for the day.
A wanted another Dora cake, but I told her that cupcakes would have to do because I didn't have the patience of making aother extreme cake. She was happy to be able to blow out candles again. This time she did it all by herself! What a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment