Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Still a Man

While A was opening her birthday present today, J had fun playing with her other toys. Yep, my boy likes jewelry. The sparklier the better! I have wanted to make a video of all of his fun and put it to Brad Paisley's "I'm Still a Man". I think that would fit quite well. I'm starting to hope that I have another boy so that J can have some more testosterone in his life. . . but then what if they both like jewelry!?! I guess he does make up for it with his love of anthing that contains a motor.




I just thought that was the cutest sad face ever! Poor little boy! Did he finally realize that I was taking black mail photos?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY MOM!! I'm still a boy! This isn't jewelry. . . it's my bling!! - Love J