Saturday, August 15, 2009

Birthday Party Madness


What do you call a 3 year old Birthday Party with 11 kids between the ages of 11 month and 3 years? Madness!!! But, also so much fun! Because the weather has finally gotte to be HOT we set up some pools, the slip 'n slide, a water squirting ball, and of course had the swing set for kids to go nuts on! It was a lot of fun for the kids! I'm sure the parents were wishing that there was a big person pool as well because we were just HOT! A had fun and was a little disappointed when I told her that she was still only 2. Poor little girl!

The slip 'n slide was a GREAT hit! B got quite the work out propelling kids down to their utter delight! I think he was worn out by the end, but check out the smiles!!


Liam with the look of pure joy! He definitely loved going fast on the slide.

Hailey S. having a ball.

Levi just chilling out.

Hailey S. playing with the Ball

Can you tell that the chapstick excited her! My little girl is starting to be a "Girly Girl"!

A showing off her new outfit. It is really cute!
I almost cried at the first cut! HAHA.. What a baby I am. But, I guess that is what 5 hours of hard works does to a pregnant woman.

No comments: