Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Family of Silly Kids

I am thankful everyday for my silly kids. There are still days that I think I'm probably doing everything wrong, and there are days when I want to lock myself away, and I'm sure there are days when I want to lock them away, but I am still thankful for them even if they drive me up the wall. I just can't imagine what life would be like without them. Was there a life before kids? Was it any better? I'm sure that I complained about things then too.

#1 has started preschool and she LOVES IT! She is enjoying her freedom, and Mommy is enjoying a little less noise in the morning hours. I have been pleasantly surprised at how well she has adapted to preschool and how she no longer has a problem going with others when Mommy is not there! BIG YEAH!! I had considered home schooling in the past, but with this good experience. . . I'm thinking that I like having some freedom back. Even if it is only for a few moments a day.
This was brother when Sister was getting ready for school. HAHA. He was jealous for the first 2 weeks and cried because he couldn't go, but Dora and Diego solved that problem. Now he is on an Umi Zoomi tirade. . . hmmm..

First day of preschool for #1! She was so excited about this outfit!

Ah, there may have been three men in the tub, but there are three kids in my basket!




#1 has started becoming friends with the cats. They actually go to her more now, and can be found sleeping with her at times. She LOVES it! Of course, Lucky does still nip her at times because she will get TOO loving and bossy with him.



#3 LOVES the animals! She especially loves Riley! I just love that Riley is so good. I don't know if I'll ever be able to have another dog because she has spoiled me with her goodness to my kids.



#1 put her pajamas on upside down. . . (pants on top, shirt on bottom) She thought it was absolutely hysterical! It was pretty cute!

#3 Waiting for Riley to come in from going potty. She was being TOO cute!


The kids love to play on the bunk beds. I was vacuuming so they were trying to be safe. #1 lifted #3 to safety. Way cute!

How could you not love faces like those?



1 comment:

roxanne said...

They are so sweet. This post really made me miss your family.