Thursday, November 11, 2010

Apple Orchard Field Trip

#1 had her first preschool fieldtrip, and they invited parents to come if we wanted to. I thought my younger kids would enjoy it as well, so we made it a family thing and I took them all. #1 road the bus, and she was in HEAVEN! She talks about riding the bus everyday now.

They went to the Apple Orchard, but I sure didn't see any apples. I guess it is now pumpkin season. . .






There was a huge pool of corn kernels for the kids to jump and play in. Can you tell they LOVED it? This is one of their teachers jumping with them. They LOVED her, but she has since moved to another school to be near her kids.


#1's preschool class.






#1 and her best friend Destiny


#1 getting on the bus to go home. Very exciting! She's always been a bit obsessed with the bus. #2 was trying to get on too, but he had to go with Mama!

No comments: