#4 is such a crazy lovable, silly, and at sometimes overly active boy. (Don't worry there are moments of I hate you mommy and abuse too). He just makes me smile most of the time. He loves the ipad and anything electronic. He tried to come down one night, and after I kept sending him back to bed, he finally fell asleep behind the gate at the bottom of the stairs.
The other morning after getting himself dressed, #3 said "Mom, I have 2 shirts on!" I also noticed that he had shorts over his pants. But hey, at least he got himself dressed. Many days he stays in his pajamas because he fights me on getting dressed in actual clothes.
He is my boy that often has bruises all over. The ones in this picture are from sister pushing him into his bed post. Currently he has another from getting hit with a stick by brother who said "Well he asked for it." (Meaning he asked for the stick.) Crazy boys!
I 've heard they calm down as teens. We'll see. He is pretty crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment