It is amazing how fast time flies. Here are some pictures of the first 3 months. #5 has been a blessing for our family. She is started life as a colicky crabby girl, and now even with sore gums from teeth getting ready to pop out, she is a happy baby. She has almost giggled once, and I sure can't wait to hear it. Enjoy pictures from the first 3 months.
#5 enjoyed meeting her Grandma Julia over Thanksgiving.
![]() |
| Annalise and Grandma |
#5 was blessed in the church. I was able to crochet the dress and headband for her. Luckily it was cooler so she could wear it. I would have been way to hot for the summer months. It really turned out cute.
My kids always love their naps with daddy
Getting ready to smile!
![]() |
| The first smile I caught on camera |
| #5 Loves her brother |
#1 Loves being a big sister again. She is such a big help and definitely loves her baby sister.










No comments:
Post a Comment