Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quick Catch Up

So, there are times when I think of posting pictures of the family. . . especially the kids and then life happens and I run out of time.  I'm trying to get myself to enjoy things as they are happening more and not spending all my time behind a lens. . . Here are some random pictures that I have taken this Fall.  My kids are definitely growing up WAY TOO FAST!


My Honey and I.  I have tons of these little face shots from over the years. I couldn't resist another one!


And, people wonder why you should have a Bosch over a Kitchen Aid!  Hello!! Need I say more!



Found this costume at a big garage sale like market.  It was brand new in the package for $5.  Not bad!


Just some random cuteness!


I came home one day and found this just up the street.  This picture was taken from our neighbors drive way.  Anyone want a year supply of meat?  I think I counted 10.



Can you say CUTE!  This is the happiest baby I have ever had!  Of course. . . that is only when he is not being left at the gym daycare or at a friend's house. Hopefully he'll get over that a little more.


No comments: