Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Trip to the Zoo

It is fun to have days off from school!  We took a trip to the zoo trying to enjoy all the good weather that we can before it gets too cold!  The kids and I had a blast!  


#1 at the petting zoo


#2 making a silly face


#3 enjoying the animals


#1 and her friend enjoying the goats


My kids LOVE fish tanks!  They want one of their own, but I told them it will have to wait until they know how to keep their hands out.  Here is what they were looking at.  They probably could have stayed there all day.




Oh my cuteness!



Posing with friends!



Playing on rocks



Lions, and Tigers, and the bears were asleep! Oh My!


The closest I have ever seen them




The kids loved the turtles


I've got some happy ones!



#1 posing!  She loves to do the head tilt. It is cute


#2 playing around in the dinosaur skull!




#1 and her best friend


Our favorite stop! The pizza park!!





#4 does not like sharing his stroller


My handsome boy! I love this picture!

No comments: