My little baby is 1! I guess that means he is now moving out of the baby stage! No, he is not walking, and he really has no desire to, but he is a great climber! Several times, I have turned around to find him on my table or standing on our dining room chairs. Unfortunately, they aren't the most stable things and he has knocked them over a few times. . . so now they are parked on the carpet so they don't tip quite so easily.
Family tradition of first chocolate! I think it was a hit!
Say cheese!
At the last minute, I invited 2 or our favorite families over. We needed the help to eat the cake, and their company is always a lot of fun!
Do you think he knows this day is about him?
Chowing down with dad!
This one may not be mine, but she is one pretty girl! I told her that if she married #2 she could be #1's sister and she was VERY excited!
Opening presents! (You can tell it is #4 when the baby doesn't really NEED anything and you just get something for fun. He loves his new legos and chase behind car. His friends brought him an awesome book and car!



2 comments:
He is so darling!
Happy Birthday Number Four!!!
Post a Comment