Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Recap on the Month of May

Since, I have taken a 4 month hiatus, I figure it is time to sit down and recap the big events that have occurred over the time I have missed.

In May, one of the greatest men in my life passed away. I'll sure miss him, but I know that I will have the chance of seeing him again.

It was a time for sharing

A time for the family to get together (how to entertain kids with an iphone).

A time for memories

And a time of little to no sleep. So you just got sleep whenever and wherever you could.

#1 decided to be the beautician in the family and cut off #3's pigtails after church. So. . . with the help of a friend, we were able to salvage the hair! Luckily, #3 is pretty cute, and she looks adorable with her short hair cut.


We had to get the house ready to move, and one morning while weeding the flower beds, we found a little froggy surprise! The little kids were SO excited! They laughed and laughed and chased the poor guy all around the outside of the house.


On the 31st, we said goodbye to our home in Iowa. The kids will miss the big yard we have!

#1 graduated from Preschool and said goodbye to her favorite teacher Ms. Nicki. I of course cried like a baby because I knew it was our final step before leaving. We then got in the car and headed off to our new adventure!

No comments: