The kids LOVE the new house. They especially like their "ballroom". That would be the Family room area off of the dining room that we use as our office. There isn't much furniture in it because we have a living room and a basement that is finished so the kids turn on their music and dance in there and just act silly. I think it is pretty cute that it was named the "ballroom". Unfortunately with the wood floors, it gets REALLY loud at times! But, they are happy and having fun!



Kitty has found places to hide lately. He acts like it kills him to jump over a gate to get his food or go potty, but he can still get on the fridge? What a faker!

After getting ready for church one Sunday, I came downstairs, I found this adventure. . . Needless to say, I wasn't very happy about it. There was cocoa EVERYWHERE! It had been a sealed box, but when I got to it. . . It was half empty. #3 thought it was pretty funny! What a stinker!


We found a little visitor on our door! I don't know how he got up there unless he just climbed along the siding since we don't have a deck up yet. The kids loved just sitting and watching him. He was pretty entertaining. #3s favorite books right now are "Frog and Toad" stories so she kept hollering "Froggie! Froggie!"
#3 can take a nap anywhere! So nice!
See, I told you he was a faker!

No comments:
Post a Comment