Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun around the House

Somedays, it is such a stress to be a Mommy, and then there are other days when the kids are all just cute and sweet, and I think what else could I ever ask for! These were some of those moments for me! I am so blessed to have kids who truly do love each other even if they don't always show it!


Everyone loves the baby! She gets so much love, and I'm very happy that there isn't any resentment towards her or jealousy as of yet. Well, they are sad when they don't get to hold her, but that is okay!


I've decided that we need a stationwagon for a bike trailor. Hmmm.. I love taking the kids out for rides, and they LOVE it!! But, with three they don't all fit. Hmmm. . . Maybe we'll have to find another one.


Like I said, everyone loves the baby! She even makes a pretty good pillow!


I love seeing #1's faces. She makes some pretty silly ones, but when she smiles she melts my heart! She hasn't learned that yet, but when she does, I'll be in BIG trouble!



#3 has started LOVING the cats. Luckily, both of our cats are very loving and put up with a LOT of abuse. Kitty is just a little too lazy to move and Lucky is too stubborn. I'm just glad that they very rarely retaliate and so far that is just with #1.

No comments: