It was great to spend a few weeks in UT with family. It had been a year since I had last taken the kids out there, and Daddy hadn't been out there for years so it was great to get back out there. The kids really enjoyed spending time with their cousins, and it was fun to watch them try to act older and see them be silly.
We did have our share of illness while we were gone. At one point, I had 3 kids with conjunctivitis, 2 with ear infections, and I had a pretty bad cold. It was crazy and filled with trips to both urgent care and the ER, but over all it was a LOT of fun!
I was really bummed because I forgot my temple recommend so we didn't make it to the temple, but it was great to spend time with family. I definitely love them tons.
Lil Man taking a nap with his grandpa.
It was so nice of my dad to put him down for me!

Our little Mama loved helping out with her cousins.
She is becoming such a big helper!
Here are our 3 year olds.
Julia wanted to get in on the action as well.

So what happens when you give kids a box large enough to play in?
You get a kid in a box! This box got plenty of abuse by the kids.

Our little Miss just hanging out

Little Man and his cousin Rachel were definitely the trouble makers
They were also very, very cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment