I love Christmas. The excitement of it all. The joy on the kids faces. The reason behind it all. My oldest came to me the other day with a toy she had received, and said "I got this on Jesus' Birthday". It is cool that she is even starting to realize why we are celebrating. I'm definitely thankful for the birth of our Savior.
The kids waiting to come out to find their presents.
Christmas breakfast
Cousin Zoey. She's silly!
Lil Man enjoying the lightening tent

Our little girl with her new bike. We found it for a great deal.

Lil Man enjoying his new train "Salty"
Cousin Julianna
Daddy and I bought each other the same gift. We looked at the wrapped gifts, and suspected that they might be the same. We had a big laugh when we opened them. I laughed and told him that I had said at what point what I was getting him. It was pretty funny!!
What can I say? I have two pretty girls! They definitely look like sisters.
Grandpa sacked out with Kitty.
1 comment:
Salty is definitely a favorite at our house! Jacob is so cute and I love that he loves trains.
Post a Comment