Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Welcome to Life in Iowa

A new chapter in our lives has now opened. We moved into our home in Iowa and we are starting to settle in and get used to life. It took me nearly 2 weeks, but we are unpacked and ready to go! We are planning a trip to see my family for the holidays. We were going to leave tomorrow, but with a big storm coming our way, we are going to wait until Thursday. Enjoy the new pictures!


A loves being our big babysitter. I will let her lay on the couch and hold the baby while I clean up and unpack boxes. She loves it!



J loves to hold AL's hand.








AL just reached 1 month old! She is finally starting to fit into her newborn clothes.





My kids are all growing up! They sure do bring us a lot of joy!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

How sweet Miram! Congratulations on the baby, and the new home. Merry Christmas to the Plass family with lots of love filled memories.

Megan Raines said...

I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Caitlin would have loved to play her favorite partner in crime! I love the new pictures. The kids are so cute. We would love to see some pictures of Iowa too. Safe Travels!
Love,
Megan