Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A New Addition to the Family

On 3 November, we were blessed with a new addition to our family. My water broke around 6:15 on the 2nd, and I waited at home as long as I could before having to go take the kids to a friend's house. We arrived at the hospital around 4:45 or so and the baby was born at 5:59. She is absolutely gorgeous! We have never found out the sex of our babies, but this time I had no feelings or anything. She remained unnamed for nearly an hour while B and I tried to figure out which name fit her. Luckily we found the perfect match! On here we will just call her AL, if you don't know her name e-mail me and I will get it out to you.





Family photo in the hospital. Unfortunately A is being a stinker!



J is so excited to be a big brother



AL was 6 lb 5 oz when we came home from the hospital.



The kids were so excited to take the baby home with them.


A and J holding the baby for the first time.


This is my favorite picture. AL is holding A's finger. How great it is t be a sister!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Miriam- Congrats!!! I look at your little kids and I think, Man, she is crazy!!!! Then I think, oh wait, I did the same thing!!! I hope things are going well. It goes so fast. I can't believe Grant is over 3 months old already. Hope you are enjoying your new home!