Monday, December 7, 2009

The Crazy Fun Days of October

So, I am playing catch up with our blog. October was a crazy month! We had to put our house back on the market because our first offer fell through one week before closing. Once again I had to keep the house clean and be ready at any moment for people to come and look. Luckily, we quickly had another offer and we were able to start packing the house and get ready for baby to come and to move. Here are some pictures from our adventures that we had during the month of October!

We went apple picking with the Thuesons in Mexico, New York. The kids really loved picking and eating the apples. It was crazy to see how many different types of apples there are. I mean an apple is not just an apple any more.


J having a blast with his apple


A with her best friend Haylee holding all the apples! Yummy!


J, A, and Haylee after we finished picking apples.


B and I out in the apple fields. We still got it!!

Another of the kids favorite activities, was riding the lawn mower with their Daddy. They would watch out the window and wave as he drove by and then when he was finished he would take them on laps with the lawnmower and fourwheelers.


Daddy and J on the lawnmower.


A and her Daddy on the four wheeler!


The kids favorite playing spot was under the kitchen sink! The would close both doors and then pop them open and yell peek-a-boo!

A loves picking out her Daddy's tie on Sundays. She has become such a big helper.


I got A's hair into french braids for the first time!



J loves his dog! Riley is definitely everyone's favorite doggy!!


A taking a nap while watching Tinker Bell. Kids look so innocent and peaceful when they sleep.



J and A playing in the doll's pack-n-play. It has been a pretty tough toy and has put up with a lot.



The kids love eating tomato soup! I guess they do get something from their Mommy. I love to see J drink out of the bowl; it is really cute!



J drinking egg nog for the first time. Do you think he likes it?


The kids also love to do silly things that get them in trouble. Above, A got into Mommy's mascara, and below the kids decided to climb up and wash their feet. Hmm..... Yeah, Mommy wasn't to thrilled either time finding the kids being crazy.


Halloween came and I was excited to get the kids in their costumes. They loved them! I made them once again, and I really wanted them to have the chance to wear them at least once. I told the Baby that if it didn't come by a few days before Halloween then it would just have to wait because I needed the kids to wear their costumes!

Chef J and Chef A!



The kids with their candy bags. They weren't so happy this time around.


B all dressed up for the church Halloween party. I thought this costume was great (chick magnet). I loved the affect of the wig, but he hated it! It was fun to see what he would look like if he had hair. He looks so much better his natural way!

No comments: