Monday, November 17, 2014

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

There's nothing like being pregnant with sore muscles, swollen legs, and pinched nerves to really get you off your game and make you never want to leave the comfort of your couch.  When #5 arrived, my body has been quickly feeling much better!  Things aren't perfect, I tire pretty easily, and walking too much stresses out my body, but it is nice to be able to get out and about.  The 3 youngest and I took flat Stanley around to a few sites in San Antonio.  He came to us from our Cousins school in Minnesota. He stayed with us for a few weeks because like I said, pinched nerve and walking doesn't go together.  


I absolutely love this picture. This girl is a riot! 






Number 3 turned 5! What a big girl she has become. She is such a joy to have in our family! She is currently obsessing over Hello Kitty.  It is really fun!


No comments: