Growing up, we always had a garden. I have wanted to have my own for years, but due to moving and over all laziness and not remembering how to do anything. . . it hasn't happened. This year, I have finally decided to just bite the bullet and get working. I started all of my plants from seeds. The tomatoes and peppers I started inside and everything else I started right in the square foot gardens that my hubby made for me! Here is what it looked like last week!
Spinach
Broccoli
Tomatoes in their "Wall of Water"
Tomatoes and Peppers
Peas
Front Flower bed roses. These came in blooming like crazy this year! Some of the ends have 5-6 blossoms on them. I really don't know what they need to care for them. Any ideas?
Flowered bush
Watching the plants grow makes me smile! Eating the strawberries, make my kids smile! Daddy not getting any of them. . . well he wasn't smiling.
1 comment:
So neat! Now I finally know what the mysterious plant is in our flower pot... oh it was meant to be there but it looks like either of our kids put a different one in there too.
Post a Comment