Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Bike Ride

The kids and I decided to take a trek to a park for lunch.  Hindsight being twenty-twenty, I would have taken them to the closer park, but it worked out well, and fun was had by all.  
#1 has recently figured out the freedom of riding a 2-wheeler, and #3 has figured out the art of her 3-wheeler.  She starts it by ringing the bell, pulling on the streamers and then saying "Come on red tricycle you can do it!"  It is very funny to watch.  I had to give her assistance by pushing with the stroller on the hills.  She was very mad if I assisted on the flat parts, but she would give in on the big hills.  We have paths like these all over our neighborhood and it is great and peaceful!




 #2 on his scooter.


#3 on her red tricycle


#1 doing the monkey bars. She developed awful blisters that popped.  YIKES!


#4 chilling out in the shade



#3 after our picnic. I had forgotten spoons so she liked the pudding out.




I love the moments when my kids are best buds. They typically get along really well, but sometimes it is all nails and teeth!  They really can be sweet when they want to be!

No comments: