Sunday, December 25, 2011

Recap of Month of December

Well time flies when you are all sick and trying to get better.  We planned a trip to MN fot NewYears, but that fell through due to the entire family getting the flu.  Since then we have just had the normal cold bugs and I think we may be FINALLY nearing the end.

Here are some of our winter pictures.  This Winter has been pretty strange since the weather has been near the 50s most of the time.  We did finally get some winter weather after the groundhog saw his shadow.  Silly groundhog.



We had hay in the trailer to spread over the lawn when we laid our grass seed, and the kids decided to spread it out and make a nest.  It was pretty creative I would say!






#4 just hung out in his car seat to stay warm.



Mommy & #4 hanging out and playing with the camera.


 This is what happens when you try to get 4 kids together for a photo shoot.  They all get silly!



My little stair steps!





 Showing off their Christmas pjs





 The girls found these toys while I was at the thrift store one day and begged me to get them.  I figured it was a great deal.  When I pulled out the Car on Christmas and #3 found it she said "There's my car!!!"  She was so excited.  #1 had found the doll house just before Christmas and since we were going to make her one and hadn't had the time we got it.  Gotta love half off day at the thrift store.



 #2 is into Legos big time now. He was really happy to have graduated from Duplos.


 The kiddos LOVE their baby brother!  Sometimes too much.



 We had the missionaries over for dinner, and we had an Elder Bryson come. I had to laugh and get a picture! 


No comments: