Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Provident Living

Oh the dreaded word! When you hear the term "provident living" do you think of all the areas of your life that you don't have time to focus on yet? Hmmm. That would be me! I was given the assignment in my church to assist the women and therefore their families in living more providently i.e. helping them prepare for the rainy days that might come.

So. . . if you have any ideas or advice that I might be able to use I would love it! I'm looking for gardening ideas/tips, canning tips, ways to save a buck, ideas for food storage. What has and hasn't worked. Anything really! I figure why reinvent the wheel when others have things that already work! You can e-mail me any ideas or post them here for me to find!

Thanks!! More exciting and picture filled blogs to follow!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

One food storage plan that got me excited a few years ago was "Everything Under the Sun". Here is the link to see Wendy DeWitt's presentation and see her document:
http://allaboutfoodstorage.com/2009/05/wendy-dewitt-food-storage-presentation/

Your Christmas card was adorable, by the way! We didn't send one, so don't feel left out!