The past few weeks have been GORGEOUS! Hence, I haven't blogged much. We have spent every available moment outside socking in the rays of sunshine! The kids have been in heaven, and so has their Mommy! This week has been back to the 50s, but we are looking forward to more sunshine to come!
#3 eating it up! Literally. . .
Mommy & #3. We Love the Sun!


Daddy working on his first pinewood derby car! He was in heaven!
#1 enjoying the sun!

#2 and his stick.

I enjoyed teaching my kids the fun of being in trees.

I think #1 was a little scared when I was further away.
The pure joy on her face makes it all worthwhile!
#1 on her trike
#1 rolling on our hill. I did it a few times, and I remember how fun it can be!
#2 having a snack!
And this picture just sums up our love for being outside. I love that you can see the pure joy in her eyes. She would stay outside FOREVER if her Mommy would let her! Maybe when we have a fence someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment