It seems that our Easter Celebration was spread out over a weeks period this year. Due to General Conference falling on Easter Sunday, we gave our kids their Easter Dresses/Suit the week prior to wear to church. The girls were being so cute that I grabbed their pictures before church but #2 was in full tantrum mode so I don't have a photo.


The Wednesday before Easter, the kids had an Easter Egg Hunt with their play group friends. It was fun to see the kids run around finding eggs and getting all excited about it. #2 kept saying "Chocolate. . . More Chocolate" He was covered, but he was happy!



My kids love the candy and eggs. I have been trying to teach them the real meaning of Easter. I was wondering if it really was getting anywhere, but then one night #1 said "Mommy, Jesus died for us!" I realized at that moment that she was getting it. She might not understand it completely, but she was really starting to remember what I would say! I am so grateful for my Savior, and for the fact that he did die for each of us so that we can have the chance of making it back to our Father in Heaven! I am also thankful for his great atonement and for him taking all of our sins upon himself so that we can repent and receive forgiveness when we do wrong.
4 comments:
Your kids are So cute. It is always wonderful to have a "they are getting it" moment. YEA!
You always make such cute hairstyles. I like the Beijing t-shirt! Thanks for sharing your testimony.
where did you get the little yellow outfits!!!!!!!
The outfits were from Burlington Coat Factory.
Post a Comment