Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Bunch of Sickies and our Updates

Well if you are looking for new pics, sorry you are going to be disappointed. It seems that the past few weeks we have just all been sick! B finished air assault school and that was great, but since then we have just all been coughing and not feeling the greatest. J was the only one not sick, and then last night he started in on the coughing as well. That is what I get for telling B it was a good thing that he was doing well. HAHA....

I have spent the past few hours working on my family calendar. URGH! It can be fun and painful at the same time. It definitely gets harder as our families gets bigger and bigger. Lucky for me, I think that I am pretty much done except for a few minute last minute pics to add in when babies are born in a month etc. And, one sister has yet to get many any photos (and you know who you are!!!!) Yes, she is in BIG trouble! I may have to vote her out of the calendar alliance.

Things with our house fell through, and of course the market has now ceased to exist. . . so keep us in your prayers that we will have someone come and make an offer soon. We did have good news and find out that B has been allowed in-state-tuition for school and so we should be able to get started in January. That will be really nice for us. A good change, but I will really, really miss all of the people up here in NY they have truly become my family. I will also miss the weather up here. As crazy as it is, I have really loved it!!

A is now convinced that she is having a sister, and she keeps trying to get me to buy baby girl clothes. I keep telling her that we can't pick what we want, and she just looks at me and says "But, I want a sister." URGH!! I think that J will be happy with whatever he gets except that it will mean that he'll be bumped down the cuddle chain...

I guess that none of us really know what we are in for. . . Let the adventures come!

1 comment:

Megan Raines said...

Hi! I'm sorry that you all have been sick! It's great to get caught up with your blog. I love these pictures. The kids are so beautiful! I love Addies hair! It's amazing! Please do come for Spring break. We would love it! Caitlin talks about Addie everyday.
It is stressful to have to keep your house clean for buyers. I hope things work out for you!
Love,
Megan