Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You Can't Turn Your Back For a Minute

I was making dinner when out of the corner of my eye I saw some flesh outside my window. A had successfully stripped off all of her own clothes and then stripped J's off as well. I guess they were ready to go swimming or something. J thought it was absolutely hysterical! B's only comment was: "Now, there are wet spots on my deck." Haha.. typical male!

Earlier today, we had another fun adventure in the house. J woke up before A and he was playing in the kitchen while I prepared breakfast. Suddenly, he began fussing so I went to check out what was going on. This is how I found him. Yep, my little boy does like strollers and even some dolls. He's even been known to wear girl shoes.


After a nice breakfast of oatmeal, my kids (J especially) were covered from head to toe. I decided that it was time for a morning bath, so I put them in the tub and scrubbed them up. I got J out and dressed for the day. Riley rang the bells to go outside so I left A in the tub and J playing in his room and I let the dog out. As I came back in, A met me at the door to let me know that J had gotten in the tub. Hmmm... So I went to see for myself. Again, Here is what I found.




J definitely thought this was one of the greatest adventures of his life. He was very disappointed when Mommy took him out and made him put on new clothes. Poor kid.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacob must be related to Ethan! Ethan loves the tub...clothes and all!

Megan Raines said...

This is the best post! It reminds me of all the fun (and scary) things I use to find Addie and Caitlin doing. Are you guys going to be out to Utah in early August? I'd better get my camera ready.
By the way, I might have to flag this blog for nudity! I miss you!