Tuesday, June 23, 2009
We finally put the fire pit in our table to good use! We didn't have any small kindling so B spent thirty minutes or so trying to shave off pieces of wood and then trying to get them lit. A finally said: "Mommy do it." I had to laugh. I guess I have her convinced that Mommy can do ANYTHING!
J definitely got tired of waiting. He couldn't figure out why we wanted to put a perfectly good marshmallow on a metal stick and just hold it there.
A being the BIG helper that she is, decided to pass out marshmallows to pacify her brother. It worked!

B hooked J up with his very first smore. Yummy!!
A didn't know if she really liked the stickiness, and she made a funny face at first, but then she settled into her contented humming. (She hums every time that she eats something that she finds tasty. It's quite humorous).

Finally everyone gets their fill! It was a great family night around a cozy camp fire! Come and visit, we'll fire it up and make you a smore too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! We are definitely coming over to get in on that action.
Your family is so adorable! The picture of Addie wearing the ear plugs looks so much like you! I'm glad we get to keep in touch this way! I love seeing pictures. I'll visit often!
Post a Comment