5 Months of slacking, and I'm finally back at it again. Have I mentioned before that I don't do very well in the Winter months! The sun is back out for the next few days so I'm ready to get busy and get things done! Here is a recap of the past 5 months. . .
So, we had Halloween. I half made/bought the costumes this year. I repeated one of my old costumes with #4 wearing an old one of his brothers. I had to laugh because all of the medical field workers at church thought I had taken it from a previous hospital! I guess my handiwork is better than I thought! (Nope, I made the hospital gown myself!)
Here are all my crazies!

#3 told me the night before the church party that she wanted to be a kitty. Hmmm... So I crocheted the hat and went to the thrift store to find black clothes. The ears and the tail are made from an old pair of sweats sewn inside out. She even had her own collar and was named "Lucky" after our cat.
Daddy looking so very happy!
On Halloween Night, we went out with some friends for a hay ride trick-or-treating. It is the way to go! So much less walking!!
The kids rediscovered their old costumes. I finally had to hide them since My 6 year old loved wearing her 2 year old costume so much.
#4 Found the trampoline!
#3 Turned 3
(Unfortunately fingers got to the cake. . .)
We raked WAY TOO MANY LEAVES!
#3 was my big helper
We went to our first military ball together for the Marine Birthday party.
#4 learned how to walk
#1 became even sillier if that is even possible
We were invited to the state capital to see the governor. #1 had made ornaments for daddy and her uncles that were on the state tree.
#1 joined a lego club and they made a rotary phone that actually spins and rings.
We traveled to Utah for Christmas
#1 lost her two front teeth.
We were able to see the lights on temple square with family
I was able to see 5 of my 6 siblings
#2 turned 5 and wanted to go to Kindergarten the next day
#1 decided to cut #3's hair AGAIN! See the next post for pictures.
We had Christmas again in February. The kids loved playing with the old toys from Great Grandpa and Grandma
#4 became a Longhorns Fan
#1 Got a new pair of glasses that she seems to like more.



















No comments:
Post a Comment