Daddy's Uncle and Aunt sent the kids new clothes from Hawaii. They wanted to put them on right away. #2 loves his "hand" shirt.
#2 had his birthday! He wanted to have a party since he has never had one before. Since Daddy was out of town I let him invite 2 friends over and they had a blast. It was pretty low key because all they wanted to do was play. It made for fun! The favorite was hide and seek around the whole house. Lots of laughs and fun. I killed two cakes so the last version was pretty interesting since I ran out of eggs and had to use a substitute. Hmmmm.. For his birthday when Daddy came home, we made cookies! There were 4 but someone ate one. . Oh well it was his birthday!
I was so happy that I got these expressions on camera. What a cute boy!



1 comment:
What cute cousins! I love the baby's expression.
Post a Comment