Our favorite family past-time this Summer has been swimming. We have 3 little "water babies!" They love the water and have absolutely NO FEAR of it. We bought season passes to the community outdoor water park and they were worth every cent. The kids have really enjoyed our time there and even lovingly call it the "big bucket pool".
(Do these two look like sisters or what????)
#1 and #2 both successfully completed two sessions of swimming lessons. #1 can now swim under water a little bit and is pretty confident in water that is 36" and below. #2 loves to dunk in the water, but he still sinks in the 36" water. I guess when you are only 36 " tall it is understandable!
#3 loves the water, but she wants Mommy to be right there at all times.

#1 chilling during a pool break
#2 and #3 Hanging Out
My three little crazies (And yes #1 LOVES to match #3. Guess I gotta enjoy it while I can)
#2 and I. What a sweet little man. If I say, "I love you!" He says: "No Wuff You Mama"
#1 and #3 Playing in the water together
I'm glad that my kiddos love water as much as I do!






No comments:
Post a Comment