It is hard to shop for my hubby f0r gifts because he loves computers and such, and I never know what to get and I don't want to get the wrong thing etc. . . and asking him what he wants just gets the response "Obedient Kids".. HAHAH yeah that's not going to happen what else do you want!
This year I found an idea from a the website: www.alittletipsy.com and they found the idea from www.loveactually-blog.blogspot.com
I enjoy doing crafty things because they are different, but I don't have the time or energy to create my own ideas so. . . It is nice to find people who do so that we less creative people can have something fun to do.
Their prototype didn't look like you could actually use the cube, so I cut the squares to make it possible to actually be moveable. The only thing that I didn't put into consideration is that the center square rotates around. . . and it is harder than usual. Here are pics of how it turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment