Monday, July 20, 2009

Strawberries and Family Fun

I love the Summertime! It is probably my favorite time of the year because we can get outside and wear shorts and not have to worry about snow and cold and being stuck inside for hours at a time.

Last week, we took the kids to U-Pick Farm and picked 1 gallon of strawberries. Yep, they are almost all gone now! We were taken out to the strawberry patch on a tractor which the kids thought was VERY cool!


And then dropped off to pick and eat to our hearts content. The kids had a ball! A keeps talking about how we picked strawberries. She really had a fun time and enjoyed eating and sometimes picking the strawberries.


A decided to wash J's hair with dish soap and water. I decided her punishment would be to have the same thing done to her. She cried and cried because she was TOO big to have her hair washed in the sink. Daddy decided that he would show her that he could do it too and that he wasn't too big. He is such a good guy!


1 comment:

Megan Raines said...

We love your funny pictures! I wish we could go strawberry picking with you! Caitlin asked about you guys. When I told her you wouldn't be in Utah she said "Oh DARN IT!" We miss you! I'm so glad you guys keep us up to date with your blog!